Garmin has carved a niche for itself in the market of tools for monitoring training thanks to all its possible variants: from maps for aviation or navigation to watches for all types of physical activities. Thanks to the latter you will be able to know your pace and distance data and your heart rate simply by wearing them on your wrist. In addition, they have all kinds of devices adapted to the needs of different athletes. If you just got one of them and want to know how you can link it with Cori, in this article you will find out how to connect Garmin with Apple Health and Cori.
1. Download Garmin Connect
First of all, in order to link your Garmin watch with Cori, you will need to download the Garmin Connect app, which is responsible for storing your workout data coming from the watch. To do this, you will need to log in or create an account.
2. Connect Garmin with Apple Health
To link the two applications you will need to follow the steps below:
- Open the app on your Apple device.
- Go to the “More “ section, located in the lower right hand corner.
- Under “More”, select “Settings “ and “Connected Apps “.
- Select “Apple Heatlh“.
Once you have completed these steps, the Apple Health app will receive the data collected by the Garmin watch.
3. Synchronize Apple Health with Cori
After sharing the data from the watch that is collected in the app with Apple Health, the next step is to connect this with Cori. This sync can be done with very few steps:
- Start Cori on your device.
- At the top left you will find the “Settings” button. Click there.
- Within this section, look for the “Data” category and, within it, activate “Synchronize with Health“.
- When this button is pressed, the data will begin to appear within the Cori application in the “Activities” section.
People with diabetes are especially vulnerable to the dangers of colds and the flu, but there are things you can do to control your symptoms and avoid getting sick in the first place. You may maintain your health even when you’re feeling under the weather by constantly monitoring your blood sugar levels, staying hydrated, getting enough of rest, and adhering to your diabetes management plan. Additionally, you may lower your risk of getting sick and safeguard yourself from any problems by maintaining proper cleanliness, being vaccinated, and generally maintaining good health. Make sure to discuss any worries you may have with your healthcare team for advice and support if you have diabetes and are worried about managing colds and the flu.
What to do if you didn’t give Apple Health permission to connect to Garmin Connect
If when you downloaded the Garmin Connect app you did not give Apple Health permission to connect to the app you will need to follow the steps below to link them:
- Go to “Settings” and select “Privacy” category at the bottom.
- Click on Health and then Garmin Connect.
- Choose the data you want the app to share with Apple Health.
- Once selected, you will be able to view the data in Apple Health.
Connecting Garmin with Apple Heath and Cori will help you to better understand and manage your diabetes. However, if you don’t use Garmin and want to know if your app of choice can connect with Cori, you can check it out on Cori’s blog.